6 | Some Announcements...

Ok, sorry for the ominous title, but, as many of you know, I can be quite dramatic sometimes.

Earlier today I went to IKEA to finally get a normal garbage can. My landlord had provided me with a plastic bucket with a garbage bag in it, which was fine for a while, but I realized I really needed a much larger trash can if I didn't want to have to take out my trash so often. So, that's the first announcement. I promise they get more exciting as we go.

While at IKEA, I got some new friends!!! They're so cute, and it's really nice to have a bit of green in the apartment!



I know what you're probably thinking. Nothing could top three cacti. BUT I booked a trip to Spain! I will be in Santander and Bilbao in the Basque region next weekend with a friend from the German LBAT. Very excited to get to some warmer weather!

ALSO, my class changes were officially accepted today! So, I can finally get some paperwork completed and generally stop worrying about my schedule.

Overall, it has been a pretty good Friday!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

24 | Zakopane

22 | A Failed Trip

21 | 25 more days!!