21 | 25 more days!!

Hello, all! I am only 25 days away from being back in the old US of A!

Please don't take my excitement as me being bored or tired of Poland, but I am truly just ready to pet my pups and eat some Moe's, gosh darn it. Eli left for a trip this morning (his third pre-6am wake-up call in a row), so I am back on my own in the apartment. Which means I made my favorite stew and bought some black currant juice (and ice cream... and Wedel chocolate...) to get me through studying for exams. Because, yes, being this close to coming home also means the dreaded finals.

SGH has three exam periods:
-0 exams: during the last week of classes and gives you the opportunity to get a few exams out of the way that you know you will pass
-regular exams: exams scheduled by the Dean's office (the same as any American university's finals)
-retake exams: if you fail the first two attempts and are just praying you will pass this time

Out of my original eight class, six have exams; the other two have a presentation as the entire grade. One class ended half way through the semester, so I already know my exam results. This means I have five exams to take in the next few weeks.

I will be taking my International Accounting, Accounting & Financial Reporting, and Sustainable Development exams this coming Tuesday. On Wednesday, I will give a presentation in my Immigration Policy class with my group; our paper is also due that day; our 0 exam is also that day. So, let's just say I'm already dreading Wednesday. I have a class on Thursday, but I will be taking the regular exam for that class, EU Internal Market, due to the sheer volume of information and the early regular exam date.

One day before that last exam (assuming I pass them all), Eli will be flying back to the US. So, I will have the apartment to myself once again for a few weeks before I officially depart. I'm hoping to do some last minute traveling around Poland before I go home, because I have still not gone to Gdansk or Zakopane. Although, Eli and I do still have one last upcoming trip! We are going to Munich for a few days to visit some friends.

Also, for those of you thinking this week's post would be about Krakow - HA. Fooled ya. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

24 | Zakopane

22 | A Failed Trip